Interact is a quick-read one-page quarterly window on what’s going on in the world of product usability, behavioral research, innovation and other interesting stuff. Think of it as a ready-made excuse to take a break!
I was excited to go to your website and see that you still publish your fantastic newsletters! I passed on copies to my co-workers and they have really enjoyed them! Keep them coming!
Earlier issues of Interact have included these topics:
- Using toast to forecast the weather
- How to make noise noisier
- What exploding trousers can tell us about usability
- A new standard for the design of everyday products
- A better way to brainstorm
- How users know when things are the right weight
- A low-cost, high-value usability method
- Mark Twain’s usability report
- Why you should chew more gum
- Why too much choice is a bad thing
- Why good ergonomics makes sense, and money
Sign up to receive Interact each quarter:
Get back issues of interact:
“How to break writer's block and kick-start your report"
“Why you should write task scenarios"
“How to prioritize usability problems"
“Why it's better to be better than to be first"
“How to make an extra $13.8 billion"
“Try banning these customer needs"
“Too many legs"
“The packaging war"
“Broken use case scenarios"
Interact 4 (PDF: 162k)
Interact 3 (PDF: 136k)
Interact 2 (PDF: 134k)
“Why too much choice is a bad thing”
Interact 1 (PDF: 185k)
“Why you should chew more gum!”