We offer our training courses as in-house events. We bring the course to you. It's a great way to provide your whole team with UX training.
In-house training allows us to customize the material to suit your business. This means our instructors can concentrate on the specific issues facing your project or design team. This practical focus improves delegate learning and performance on the job.
Our Training Courses
We've found that these are the essential topics that most development teams need.
2-Day immersion seminars:
1-Day training courses:
Benefits of in-house usability training
- Bring business-critical usability skills into your company.
- Practice new techniques to solve specific design problems that you are facing.
- Hear about real-world solutions discovered during our own consulting experience.
- Receive personal attention from trainers with practical experience in solving design problems like yours.
If you would like to get off-site, we can arrange to deliver the seminar in a local hotel meeting room, close to your facility.
Training room requirements
We can deliver our seminars in any quiet room in your office or building, you do not need a specialized training facility. Here's what we need:
- A conference room and table that can comfortably seat up to 12 people, or a room with chairs and desks arranged in a classroom format with delegates seated in pairs.
- Breakout rooms, or meeting spaces, for the syndicate exercises for some seminars.
- For the 2-day seminars, it helps if we can leave seminar materials and equipment in the room overnight.
- An LCD projector and projection screen (and a spare bulb ... just in case!).
- Two flip charts, or one flip chart and a whiteboard.
The only thing worse than training employees and having them quit, is not training employees and having them stay.
William H. Vanderbilt
Our training courses are presented in association with The Usability Training Centre, a London-based training company. The Usability Training Centre is a division of Userfocus Ltd.
Book a training course
We bring our training courses to you and run them for a fixed fee, plus expenses, no matter where you are in North America.
To find out more, or to book an in-house seminar, phone us on 312-238-9490, e-mail us at email@example.com, or hit the button below and tell us more about your training needs: